This topic is for discussion for "The “nested triangle” of metadata supply for OA books." To go back to this session in Cadmore, click here.
Resources shared during the discussion:
- Visual-Metadata for Augmented Documents
- Blog Post: Shared Values, Common Benefits: The ScienceOpen OA Book Metadata Project funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education and Research
- The Future Of Text
- Open Access eBook Supply Chain Maps for Distribution and Usage Reporting - by Michael Clark and Laura Ricci
- Open Access Publishing in European Networks (OAPEN): Metadata for Libraries and Aggregators
- Directory of Open Access Books (DOAB): Metadata for Libraries and Aggregators